Monday, June 30, 2008

featured on SAS

Hey everyone-

Great news!!! Semester at Sea has decided to feature me on their official website!! Since my writing gets posted there anyways it’s kind of silly for me to waste my very limited internet minutes posting here too.
In the interest of full disclosure, I email my writing to the director of communications who then posts it to the website so there will probably be a few days lapse between when I write and when it gets put up. Also, she edits what I say to take out things that are irrelevant or inappropriate and sometimes re-writes what I say which is a little weird but oh well. There are 583 kids on this trip and about half have parents who are reading what I write, so I write keeping in mind that they are my audience along with prospective SAS college students.
Of the 65,000 students who have done SAS, I am the first they have ever featured. Kind of crazy….

Anyways, here’s the link where you can find my writing from now on. I may very occasionally still post here on lisastout.blogspot.com if I have something to say that I don’t really want broadcast.

http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/current-voyage/summer-2008-photos-and-blogs.php
and then click on me!!

I have to go to bed now, Russia tomorrow!!
Love you all!!